Recipe: Swordfish and wildflower honey
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 swordfish slices about 200 g;
- 5/6 teaspoons of wildflower honey;
- Early potatoes 250 g;
- 1 bunch of cherry tomatoes;
- Olives q.b.;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 1 glass of wine vinegar / as an alternative apple cider vinegar;
- 1 myrtle branch;
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil;
- Salt and pepper.
- Start marinating the fish for 15 minutes. Spread the slices on a plate, then add oil, myrtle, and sliced garlic.
- Warm 2 spoons of oil in a pan, then cook the swordfish slices for about 2 minutes per slide, or until a crust has formed.
- Now transfer them to a baking pan and put them in the prewarmed oven at 200° for about 5 minutes. Take them out of the oven and let them stand in the warm for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Then prepare the honey sauce by warming the vinegar in a saucepan, reducing it by a quarter; then, add the honey and leave it cool.
- Add honey and some olives to the cherry tomatoes, then add oil, salt, mix and leave to rest. Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in salted water, dry them, and finish them in a pan with oil.
- It's time to arrange the slices of swordfish on a serving plate, paired by the potatoes and the addition of the honey sauce.
Enjoy your meal!