Difficulty | Easy
Time | 10 minutes
Today we offer you the recipe for roasted Pecorino Sardo, because very often simplicity makes the difference.
This dish belongs to Sardinia's pastoral tradition and is based on mature Pecorino and carasau bread for a rich and decisive flavour, ideal for a delicious aperitif.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 400 gr of mature Sardinian Pecorino;
- 200 gr of carasau bread.
- Heat the frying pan for your roast pecorino on the stove because it must be very hot. In the meantime, remove the Pecorino crust and cut it into 1 1/2 cm thick slices;
- Once the pan is ready, place Pecorino Sardo's pieces, cooking them for about 3 minutes per side, until a light crust appears on the surface;
- Arrange the sheets of carasau bread on serving plates, then place a piece of Pecorino on each;
- Serve the dish still hot and, if you want an extra touch of taste, choose to flavour with honey, strictly Sardinian.
Enjoy your meal!